General Scheduling Information
- Our Massage Therapy team consists of two male Massage Therapists.
- If you have any symptoms of illness or respiratory infection including fever, cough, sore throat, or other cold/flu-like symptoms, you must postpone scheduling, or reschedule an existing appointment.
- Please downloading the health intake form and bring it completed to your first session.
- Some health issues can prohibit massage or require a doctor's approval, including infections, burns, recent injuries or surgeries, fever, diabetes, lymes disease, cancer, high blood pressure, circulatory and heart conditions, epilepsy, pregnancy complications, neurological conditions, vertebral disc issues (bulging, slipped, herniated, etc.), and other conditions determined by the Massage Therapist. Please review the contraindications document for more info.
- Prohibited medications cannot be combined with massage, including antibiotics, blood thinners, narcotic pain relievers, muscle relaxers, sedatives, and other medications as determined by the therapist. Please contact us if you are taking a medication and are unsure if it will prohibit massage.
- We accept cash, check, Visa, Discover, American Express, and MasterCard for payments. If you choose to leave gratuity, please come prepared with cash or a check for the therapist directly. Vouchers do not include gratuity.
- To book a double appointment, you can select the service you would like to double book, toggle between therapists to see their availability, and then schedule two appointments on the date/time that is available for both therapists.
- To receive the full promotional value of a voucher simply schedule your massage before the expiration date has passed, even if the actual massage session takes place after the expiration date. Voucher appointments scheduled online after the expiration date will default to dollar value paid.
Information Pages about Massage Therapy, Account Registration, and More!
Information about our practice policies, including payments and gratuity, code of ethics and confidentiality, discounts and referrals, health intake and consent, cancellations, rescheduling, and late arrivals, and more.
Health Benefits of Massage Therapy
While Massage Therapy is great for relaxation, the health benefits are far-reaching and can improve quality of life for those suffering from stress, headaches, body pain, limited mobility flexibility, circulatory issues and more.
Appointment Account Registration
Register with Full Slate to view appointment details, account history, and packages and gift certificates. This is completely optional, but helpful for appointments should you need to cancel, reschedule, or manage packages.
Waiting List Request Form
If the date and time you are looking for is unavailable, please add yourself to our Waiting List and we will contact you as openings become available. Our most popular appointment times are for Weekends and Evenings during the week.
Healing With Essential Oils
We utilize Essential Oils in various aspects of our practice, and we are a Young Living distributor for Essential Oils and infused wellness products. Included are photos, videos, descriptions, product literature, and sign-up info.
Ten Tips for Effective Massage
Want to get the the most from your Massage Therapy session? Check out this list from the American Massage Therapy Association for valuable tips to experience the most relaxing and effective healing session.